Pharma has been gradually transitioning more touchpoints and communications to digital or virtual adaptations, but COVID-19 has accelerated a more abrupt shift to remote interactions. The industry is trying to understand the long-term implications and plan for the ‘next normal’. This whitepaper consolidates real data from US physicians on their new perspectives alongside applications for optimizing engagement strategies, as well as patient engagement programs.
- Utilizing a channel mix that meets the new preferences of HCPs and patients
- Breaking through ramped up levels of digital noise
- Maintaining face-to-face relationships
- Responding to patients who have embraced virtual support visits
Key stats like:
- Face-to-face meetings between reps and their HCP targets fell more than 50% while emails jumped 263% between January 2020 and March 2020.
- US physicians predict rebounding to an average of 4.81 rep interactions per week, with 55% of interaction being in person.
Utilizing this data, we’re providing the forward-looking, practical perspectives on how pharma and biotech can formulate a competitive strategy. Get your free copy of the report today and connect with one of our experts.